English Players / Английских игроков?

Главная Форумы Общий English Players / Английских игроков?

Просмотр 10 сообщений - с 1 по 10 (из 10 всего)
  • Автор

Sorry, I don’t speak Russian so I used Google Translate. Will you be accepting English speaking players as well or will the game only be for Russians? I heard you’re making a FOnline style game without the Full Loot/permadeath option on so I’d love to give the game a try.

К сожалению, я не говорю на русском, поэтому я использовал Google Translate. Будете ли вы принимать английским языком, а также игроков или игра только для русских? Я слышал, вы делаете игру FOnline стиль без полного Лут / permadeath опции так, я хотел бы дать игре попробовать.

Last Frontier
    Разработчик, Администратор

Sorry, I don’t speak Russian so I used Google Translate. Will you be accepting English speaking players as well or will the game only be for Russians? I heard you’re making a FOnline style game without the Full Loot/permadeath option on so I’d love to give the game a try.

Hi! Glad to see you here! Yes, we’ll make english client as well as english version of website.

Awesome!!!! Where can I try out the game or find information on when the alpha is expected to be released?

I’d also be willing to help make the English website and such if you need any help with translations.

Last Frontier

Awesome!!!! Where can I try out the game or find information on when the alpha is expected to be released?

Game currently in development. We plan to have first close tests in 2-3 months. Plan to release in 2014.

Last Frontier

I’d also be willing to help make the English website and such if you need any help with translations.

Yes, we plan no make english web in nearest time, so help will be very welcome, thank you!

Alright, great! And is it true that the full loot option is turned off? The reason I don’t like FOnline is because you lose all your stuff when you die.

Last Frontier

Alright, great! And is it true that the full loot option is turned off? The reason I don’t like FOnline is because you lose all your stuff when you die.

Yes, there will be no full loot in game. Game map will be devided into zones. Each zone will have danger level – in zones with zero danger level player will not loose any equipment in case of death, in zones with small danger level will be a chance to drop one item etc. The higher danger level mean chance to loose more items, but anyway – even in most danger zones it will be far from full drop.

Awesome! I’ll go post a couple suggestions then.

Last Frontier

Awesome! I’ll go post a couple suggestions then.

Sure!

Просмотр 10 сообщений - с 1 по 10 (из 10 всего)
  • Для ответа в этой теме необходимо авторизоваться.